[Asterisk-Dev] SIP Conferencing Server needed

Smarty bikramb at excite.com
Tue Oct 26 07:13:04 MST 2004

Hi,Repeating my request again.I need to:1. Make a "Group" containing some agents (SIP User Agents) as members.2. Start a conference between the members of the Group. (The asterisk server shoulddo the conferencing between these SIP User Agents. So the asterisk server shouldbe able to understand the request from one member to be redirected to all the group members).I'll be really grateful if I could have some suggestions as to how can I create the Group and start the conference?Would be glad if someone could help me out with this. If it's not possible to do this with Asterisk, could someonepoint me to where I can get such a server.