[Asterisk-Dev] RT(C)P-debugging

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Mon Oct 25 08:44:51 MST 2004

At 9:07 AM +0200 on 10/25/04, Holger Schurig wrote:
>  > I'd suggest at the end of a call we dump the stats into a log for a
>>  record.  Perhaps we could track "errored seconds" and "severely errored
>>  seconds" for the call like the telcos do.
>
>Might be worth to have the CDR records more dynamic, in that you can
>simply store thos quality variables via CDR into some database for
>further analysis.

I made my usual hypothetical discussions about "CQDR" logging a while
back... maybe someone wants to look at and expand on my comments.
Jitter, packet loss, latency all contribute to Quality of Service
metrics for individual RTP (or RTP-like) streams:

http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2004-May/004180.html

JT