[Asterisk-Dev] G729 in non-realtime mode - way forward for Asterisk?

Dorn Hetzel asterisk at dorn.hetzel.org
Mon Oct 25 07:48:10 MST 2004

Perhaps a g.729<-->whatever conversion *service* would be handy.  software
so I could license a channel or three and offer a network based batch or
"near real time" service to whoever wants it, free or some other model,
perhaps a service I offer customers as a bonus.  Does anyone have thoughts
on whether this "service bureau" model would violate existing licenses?

Regards,

-Dorn