[Asterisk-Dev] Problem with compiling ZAPHFC

Joachim Grübler Joachim at gruebler.net
Mon Oct 25 06:28:24 MST 2004

Hi,

 I've some problems compiling/installing the ZAPHFC-Driver. I've download the actuell version bristuff-0.1.0-RC4a from junghanns.net. I use SUSE 9.1 with kernel 2.6.5.-111. I've made the symbolic link to Linux-2.6 and test the link successfully. I've done "make oldconig", "make menuconfig" and "make" in the linux-directory.

When I start ./compile.sh in the bri-stuff-directory (./download.sh alraedy done before), zaptel and libpri will be compiled without problems. But compiling of qozap and zaphfc will end wit error: zt_register, -_unregister, -_transmit, -_receive and -_chunk are not defined

It's possible to install the ZAPHFS-driver with "make loadNT" but it reports "0 channels configured".

I've alraedy googled this problem but find only users with the same problem, no resolution. Have anyone one?

Joachim