[Asterisk-Dev] outgoing call problem with libpri-0.4.0 on embedded system

Holger Schurig hs4233 at mail.mn-solutions.de
Sun Oct 24 23:52:09 MST 2004

> Has anyone out there faced with a similar problem so far?

No, but I have some experience with embedded systems.

If they use a CPU != x86, then you quite often get into alignment
problems. Some CPUs can just get an int or long from a 4-aligned address.
Usually this is only a problem when the int/long is inside a struct.

Sometimes it's not the alignment, but different a different default
packing algorithm for structs. In this case I used a
__attribute__((__packed__)) helps.