[Asterisk-Dev] Geo-Tel integration with Asterisk

Brian Roy b.t.roy at brianandkelly.ws
Sat Oct 23 14:52:15 MST 2004

It is no small task but it can be done.

I would need more information about what you are trying to accomplish,
but I would think (given that Asterisk supports SIP and SKINNY) it can
be done. You'll probably need a custom server process to interface back
to Cisco for CTI (attach data, query for KVP, etc).

Let me know if you have more details and feel free to contact me off
list if you like.

Brian Roy
b.t.roy at brianandkelly.ws