[Asterisk-Dev] Error in file ast_expr.y while compiling Asterisk 1.0.1

Conroy, Lawrence (SMTP) lwc at roke.co.uk
Sat Oct 23 06:17:49 MST 2004

Hi Folks,
  as this is a very regular questions, is there any chance of somehow
putting a
"Get the latest version of BISON" comment if there are compiler errors
with this file?
I'm not adept enough at Make to know quite how to do this, but it
obviously NEEDs to be done.
(Over time this consumes as much bandwidth as the Skype snipes :).

all the best,
   Lawrence

Visit our website at www.roke.co.uk

Roke Manor Research Ltd, Roke Manor, Romsey, Hampshire SO51 0ZN, UK.

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential to
Roke Manor Research Ltd and must not be passed to any third party without
permission. This communication is for information only and shall not create or
change any contractual relationship.