[Asterisk-Dev] TDMoE explanation/documentation/implementation ?

Peter Petrov peter at unixsol.org
Thu Oct 21 14:52:39 MST 2004

Anybody can provide TDMoE documentation ?

I'm interested in "NON-Asterisk platform <-> Asterisk" communication.

Is TDMoE similar to some telco's standart, especially for forming frames.

Is TDMoE really a kind of TDM (how/algorithm ?) encapsulated in Ethernet
frame.

I haven't enough time (limited) to read the source (ztdynamic & ztd-eth)
so that's the reason I ask here.

A simple explanation with some sentences will also be helpful.

--
Regards,
Peter Petrov
peter at unixsol.org