[Asterisk-Dev] attended transfer patch & app_queue

Ben Merrills ben at griffin.com
Wed Oct 20 01:52:48 MST 2004

Great patch, adds functionality we've been wanting for ages, and in a
style that works well, however - one quick question. Does this patch
work with app_queue? I can't get it to work when I do either of the
following:

Add |xX to Queue([queuename]|[options])

Or add ,xX to the Dial options that are used to dial an agent...

In both these situations, '#' does nothing, but works fine when used in
a normal dial. Any ideas? Does app_queue need patching to use the new
transfer functionality?

Cheers for any help,

Ben Merrills

Griffin Internet