[Asterisk-Dev] Remote FXO - Suggestions ?

Gary gary at ausmail.com
Tue Oct 19 17:31:27 MST 2004

Hi Folks,

We have the need to put in some remote FXO connects.

Now if the IAXy actually had an FXO port rather than FXS
it would suit us nicely.... but alas....

We don't want to go the full hog putting a computer to
run a TDM card, Personally I would luv to see an IAXy
with both types of port but even putting in 1 x fxo and
1 x fxs versions of IAXy would be suitable, except there
isn't current an FXO version ...   :-(

Any usefull suggestions would be appreciate...

Gary
.