[Asterisk-Dev] SS7 for *

Ben Merrills ben at griffin.com
Tue Oct 19 08:21:04 MST 2004

Internet time? No, I'd like not to have a £40,000 Oakford box sat between our SS7 lines and EuroISDN! It would make life much cheaper :)

We'd be more than willing to assist in testing; we have the facilities and the assistance from our partners. Either way, we look forwards to seeing the end result.

Cheers,

Ben Merrills
Griffin Internet