[Asterisk-Dev] Dialogic to Zapata Migration

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon Oct 18 08:07:22 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-10-18 at 08:27 -0600, J. Buergo wrote:
> Steven,
>
> I realize this is a development list for Asterisk. Since I did not
> find any other list I thought this could be a start. The Digium
> hardware does not need to be limited to Asterisk. Since you clearly do
> not want to see this type of message on the list, can you point me in
> the right direction?

Maybe you missed the part of my message where I was prodding you into
changing to work within asterisk. It is unlikely your application
wouldn't benefit from the well tested portions that are already written
and in production by the rest of us. It also would bring your
development within the scope of this list and where you will find people
interested to help.

Just think, your application could get the added benefit of all those
VoIP protocols for free when you place your app on top of asterisk.