[Asterisk-Dev] Bug in app_queue/AgentCallbackLogin *PATCH*

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Thu Oct 14 23:54:54 MST 2004

Doctor heal thyself, sorta.  Attached is a patch that should fix this
nuisance.  The problem is that p->start will NEVER be not zero after the
first call of an agent.  So, if we're really seeming to be hanging up I set
it to 0 instead of 'now'.

Should I log and file this on bugs.digium.com or what?  I'm not familiar
yet with the patching process.  Note that while this compiles and runs, I
haven't thoroughly tested it yet.  That has to wait until tomorrow
(actually later today now) when I'm in the office where I can get onto a
live extension, but I'm pretty sure this is the sauce.

Let me know what's needed to get this into v1-0 (aside from the obvious
testing :) ) !