[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk and Internet Phone/Line Jack

Fernando Romo pop at cofradia.org
Thu Oct 14 20:20:17 MST 2004

Michael:

I have two production systems runing FC2 (Kernel 2.6.8.1) with the last
CVS snapshot of *, i update and test daily and work fine without big
problems. i have a couple of months runing with Fedora.

The only thing to care is the compiling the zaptel modules and the udev
support. You must change the "insmod" and "rmmod" directives by
"modprobe" and "modprobe -r" in /etc/init.d/zaptel. and deactivate
"kudzu", this utility has the bad habit of block the PCI channel of the
TDM400 cards.

The problem is other, FC2 work fine.

Best Regards.... Fernando Romo
                          pop at cofradia.org