[Asterisk-Dev] cvs addition: Add wcte11xp driver

matthew at txlink.net matthew at txlink.net
Thu Oct 14 15:38:45 MST 2004

Quoting matt.riddell at sineapps.com:

> What is the new wcte11xp driver that was added to CVS?
>
> Is this a new card or a new driver method?

Matt, I believe that it is the new T100P.  A 5.0 volt version based on the
TE405/410 series with 1 T1/E1 port.  I can't wait.  This will make Asterisk
based single T CPE equipment much cheaper to build.

I wouldn't mind beta testing one either, hint, hint, digium.

Matthew Simpson
TxLink Communications
IAX/SIP Origination and Termination
972-617-2877