[Asterisk-Dev] Fedora Core 2 won't compile

Trevor Peirce tpeirce at digitalcon.ca
Wed Oct 13 20:56:06 MST 2004

Patrick wrote:

>Use the stable 1.0 branch if you are new to *. cvs co -r v1-0 asterisk
>et. Also make sure you have the prerequisite packages installed like
>bison (including the devel packages) and <rest I don't remember>. Check
>asterisk.org/digium.com/voip-info.org for stuff like this.

I've been using * for quite some time, but had a harddrive fail so we
decided to just grab the "latest and greatest", then failed back to the
latest stable release.

I left this and came back -- ran make clean; make and everything went
flawless.  This seemed weird so I tried it again.

Uncompress .tar.gz, make failes
run make clean, then make will run successfully.

Perhaps food for thought for a possible tweak?

Regards,
Trevor