[Asterisk-Dev] ZT_SENDTONE

Marcin izo marcin.izo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 13:13:35 MST 2004

On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 23:45:54 +0800, Steve wrote:
> My MFC/R2 facility seems to be working solidly now, except for one
> thing. The remote party does not hear supervisory tones. I use
> tone_zone_play_tone() and I tried using the ZT_SENTONE ioctl directly. I
> don't get any errors returned, but I don't get any tones either. My
> zaptel.conf seems to be setting up the tone set OK. Are there any other
> things you have to get right before tones are sent?

Well i think it might be related to your channel driver or file
descriptor itself cause i use tone_zone_play_tone on chan_zap using
customly defined tones and it works ok. Other thing is if remote party
 has open audio channels both way. Does zap barge work on your channel
drivers ? Do you have any R2 testers by hand that allows for
listnening to channels ?

rgrds
m.