[Asterisk-Dev] Zaptel development question

Steven M. Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Tue Oct 12 20:23:08 MST 2004

Does anybody out there have any idea how to get the module types from
the wcfxs driver?  Mark indicated that /dev/zap/ctl could be, somehow,
forced to yeild up the module types but I can't seem to find any
documentation and my perusal of the code doesn't show any direct way to
get the information from the driver.

Anybody out there see what I don't?  The driver structure includes a
modtype param that seems to get set when the driver initializes the
hardware. There has to be some way to get at this, right?

Thanks,

Steve