[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk Manager and app_dial challenge.

Brian Roy b.t.roy at brianandkelly.ws
Tue Oct 12 17:31:53 MST 2004

It actually gets more complicated as you add additional asterisk servers
to scale. If the call "traverses" from one to another there is virtually
no way to "track" it and unify it back. That is a stumbling block I have
been considering. but not very hard as I have been pursuing the
"non-intrusive" method.

I'll contact you off-list to discuss.

Brian