[Asterisk-Dev] Asterisk Credits and Fair use. Mark Pls Respond.

Dr. Rich Muprhey Rich at WhiteOakLabs.com
Thu Oct 7 10:11:01 MST 2004

I'm not sure the facts support what you are saying.  There is evidence
that specific issues are resolved without hesitation.

You haven't raised a single instance that could possibly be addressed.

Either get the facts straight or stop wasting everyone's time.

Rich