[Asterisk-Dev] dking @ pimpsoft revealed as paid OSSgoodwill saboteur

Brandon Patterson siptech at livevoip.com
Wed Oct 6 16:11:47 MST 2004

Great whatever - I mean get a can of compressed air and insert it in your
ear. Take your issues up in direct email and stop wasting our time.

If its illegal - call a cop.
If its unethical - see a priest.
If its against everything they stand for - call ENRON

Meantime lets get back to our regular program please.

Brandon

That is not true and unless you can prove it (And I know you cant) you have
no right to slander my name. I have done nothing but help and support the
open source community and anyone else that says otherwise is a no good liar.

What do you mean by 'You'll see his undermining comments all over OSS
lists."? Are you saying your going to create crap and say its me when its
not? That's illegal, unethical, and defiantly against everything you say you
stand for.

 - D