[Asterisk-Dev] dking @ pimpsoft revealed as paid OSS goodwill saboteur

dking at pimpsoft.com dking at pimpsoft.com
Wed Oct 6 16:16:52 MST 2004

That is not true and unless you can prove it (And I know you cant) you have no right to slander my name. I have done nothing but help and support the open source community and anyone else that says otherwise is a no good liar.

What do you mean by 'You'll see his undermining comments all over OSS lists."? Are you saying your going to create crap and say its me when its not? That’s illegal, unethical, and defiantly against everything you say you stand for.

 - D