[Asterisk-Dev] Added Postgresql support for SIP friends

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at starnetworks.us
Wed Oct 6 14:07:58 MST 2004

Matthew Boehm wrote:
> Why will they never be in a 1.0.X release?

Well, I can't speak for Mark or any of the other developers, but I'd
assume that any 1.0.x releases in the future will only be bug fixes and
minor enhancements of previous releases.

Major new features would show up in a 1.1.x release, I assume. Otherwise
there would only be one branch in CVS and all the development would be
happening there, but it's not. Only bugfixes and backports of minor
features are being added to the v1-0 branch.