[Asterisk-Dev] bug with trunking, alaw gsm and cisco ?

joachim zoachien at securax.org
Sun Oct 3 18:28:40 MST 2004

Jow all,

Since i upgraded to version 1.0.1, when i dial someone with my cisco 7960
phone, i hear garbled audio (first 10 seconds sound ok though).
Sounds in the other direction are just fine.

i'm using firmware version 6.1 on the cisco, ALAW to gsm

Both my cisco 7960s have that problem here.

I have no time whatsoever for the moment (still catching up the stuff i
delayed for astricon).

SIP to ZAP is just fine.
SIP To iax2 trunked to ZAP is bad bad bad. (extremely jittery choppy, with
pieces of audio being played at random times)

Anyone care to test this out ?

Zoa.