[Asterisk-Dev] Programmer needed

Fernando Romo pop at cofradia.org
Fri Oct 1 14:29:56 MST 2004

ummm... Make a conference with a music on hold channel.

maybe in extensions.conf you can make a music extension:

exten => 9900,1,MusicOnHold(Wherever_You_want)
exten => 9900,2,Hangup

when make your call, make a conference with the musicextension and
perhaps this could help.

Let me try and send my results.

Best Regards.... Fernando Romo
                          pop at cofradia.org