[Asterisk-Dev] Call control problems from Java

Miroslav Nachev miro at space-comm.com
Fri Oct 1 06:17:20 MST 2004

   Dear Ben,

   When this job is done for Java it will be very easy to be convert
to Mono.

   Best Regards,
   Miroslav Nachev

Out of interest, has anyone considered doing a similar thing for mono?
As it's a growing platform under Linux (and of course compliant with the
.NET specification, so would work with windows just the same).

Wondering if anyone has considered this, or is undertaking this and
requires some assistance.

Cheers,

Ben