[Asterisk-Dev] We want to hire two * C programmers

Paul Mahler pmahler at signate.com
Mon Nov 29 12:13:27 MST 2004

As I posted earlier, we want to hire a senior C programmer who is already
proficient in *.

I also have a short-term project, on the order of a week or two, for a
junior C programmer where * experience would be a plus. You don't have to be
a senior C programmer to do this job.

Thanks Everyone, especially those of you who have already contacted me.

Paul

Paul Mahler
pmahler at signate.com <mailto:pmahler at signate.com>
<file://C:\Documents and Settings\Paul Mahler.PMAHLER\Application
Data\Microsoft\Signatures\Untitl1.gif>
Signate, LLC
665 Third Street
Suite 100