[Asterisk-Dev] I Am Missing Something Somewhere Somehow!

Whisker, Peter Peter.Whisker at logicacmg.com
Mon Nov 29 07:44:28 MST 2004

I think you need to have "host=dynamic" if your phone is registering with
Asterisk. The "host=address" is only for outgoing connections.

You can limit the incoming connections to one phone with
defaultip=address
permit=address/mask

I think that if you specify "host=address" it will not allow a phone to
register.

Peter