[Asterisk-Dev] Voicemail sound level threads?

Gregory Junker gregory.junker at dayark.com
Sun Nov 28 16:40:57 MST 2004

> etc. I'm a non-programmer and really don't have a clue how to get closer
> to the problem at this point. Any thoughts?

Actually, yes I do have thoughts ;) which is why I wanted to find out
what had been tried/tested yet. My hypothesis involves transcoding
issues between G7xx and GSM, which is why I asked in one recent post if
the GSM codec had been verified against the ETSI test files, and in
another, I added that the test VMs I put up were done over (I am
assuming) G711u.

Of course, if that has already been looked into and ruled out then I
would investigate elsewhere.

Greg