[Asterisk-Dev] need some suggestions

Xenith Panacea xenythpanacea at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 21:46:21 MST 2004

Hi,
I'm a Software Engineering final term student & along with my 3 ogher
group members, we're planning to work on asterisk for our degree
project. We have some experience in working with asterisk.
For now, we're thinking of picking up a requirement from the */digium
wish list and develop it. We are working to make up our minds and set
up 1 goal, currently we're considering the IP V6 implementation of *.
I need some advice/suggestions for as to what should we work on.
Something that is practical and beneficial not only for our degree
work, but more importanlty which contributes to the * development.
Thanks.