[Asterisk-Dev] AGI: Multiple parameters through EXEC impossible?

Thomas Wittek twittek at smail.uni-koeln.de
Thu Nov 25 09:20:43 MST 2004

I'm trying to write an AGI-Script and having a problem with the EXEC
statement.

  show agi exec
  Usage: EXEC <application> <options>
         Executes <application> with given <options>.

But when I try to execute
   EXEC Dial SIP/number at sipprovider,60,tT
I get
   -- AGI Script Executing Application: (Dial) Options:
(SIP/number at sipprovider60,tT)
   Nov 25 17:12:15 WARNING[1099680688]: chan_sip.c:1386 create_addr: No
such host: siprovider,60,tT

It looks as all parameters usually separated by commas are passed as ONE
concatenated parameter. The same problem occurs when I try to call a
macro. All single parameters are concatenated into one big parameter.

Is there any way around this?

*CLI> show version
Asterisk 1.0.2-BRIstuffed-0.2.0-RC2b built by
root at server.zentrifuge.intra on a i686 running Linux

Thank you!
-Thomas