[Asterisk-Dev] Special Thanks

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Wed Nov 24 11:46:49 MST 2004

Hi,

Il giorno mer, 24-11-2004 alle 12:33 -0600, Mark Spencer ha scritto:
> Now that I've had a day to relax for thanksgiving, I wanted to express a
> very special thanks to all of you that have assisted with Asterisk
> development.  This year has been an amazing one for Asterisk, and I am
<supercut>

but mainly thank you Mark, for all the time you have spent
and you'll spend on the project, often also sundays and saturdays,
or also wait time into the airport.
And many thanks to all the -dev staff & contributors that helped
into reaching where we're now.

But also "shame on you" to every people that uses an opensource
project without even say thanks, and blaming -dev staff for
not giving support on stupid things that're almost FAQs

Hope that many people (myself included) will do more on Asterisk...
lot of things can be done... even those we don't imagine
right now.

Matteo