[Asterisk-Dev] what's the value of a jiffie in zaptel driver ?

Derek Smithies derek at indranet.co.nz
Mon Nov 22 02:25:49 MST 2004

Hi,

What happens if the code below is used on a box with jiffies set to 512?

Which means that the code below has made excesive use of magic numbers.

There is a define, HZ which is the number of jiffies per second in the
kernel.
You can set up the time to wait, as some fraction of the HZ define.

Derek.

--
Derek Smithies Ph.D.                           This PC runs pine on linux for email
IndraNet Technologies Ltd.                     If you find a virus apparently from me, it has