[Asterisk-Dev] Is there a need for a DS3 channel/driver?

Andreas Sikkema andreas.sikkema at ritstele.com
Mon Nov 22 00:26:00 MST 2004

asterisk-dev-bounces at lists.digium.com wrote:

> Most of these larger companies also have strict rules on what can be
> said in public forums; so strict, that most employees just don't say
> anything, ever, for fear of losing their jobs or being sued into
> the ground by their employers.

That must be the slightly smaller than the really large ones, because
those participate quite happily.

But that could also be because I'm from Europe (.nl) and not the US.
I've been participating in these "forums" for years, also when I
worked for my previous employer, which is one of the biggest
electronics companies in the world.

--
Andreas Sikkema                Rits tele.com
Scheepmakersstraat 11      3011 VH Rotterdam