[Asterisk-Dev] Voicemail from Mysql code missing?

Collin Rose collinr at cvnt.net
Fri Nov 19 06:20:17 MST 2004

We just upgraded our production asterisk box from CVS HEAD 9/2/04 to
current.  In doing so, our mysql based voicemail seems to have broken.  In
looking at the code in app_voicemail.c it looks like all the #ifndef
USESQLVM references have disappeared from the code. We were able to get it
working again by merging the 9/2 and 11/17 versions of app_voicemail.c and
fixing all the callerid references to point to the new callerid structure
but why did this get changed?  Is mysql based voicemail no longer supported
?  The mysql-vm-routines.h file still seems to be present in the
asterisk-addons repository. Am I missing something here?  The defs in the
Makefile still seem to be there too....

Thanks,

Collin Rose