[Asterisk-Dev] Ericsson or ACC - AXC or Tigris ??

Gary gary at ausmail.com
Fri Nov 19 04:04:53 MST 2004

mmm top posting ?

Its relevant to both lists as not everyone is on both.
anyone with a tigris would understand exactly why
I have posted so why don't you please stop playing policeman
and cluttering up the list.

I have posted this to the list jst to show how stupid you come
across by your self not emailing direct and making yourself
a bloody idiot.