[Asterisk-Dev] why dsp.c can not detect busytone?

Patrick asterisk at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Nov 17 09:38:18 MST 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 08:19 -0500, Steve Clark wrote:
[snip]
> Patrick,
>
> isn't modifying dsp.c development?

Steve,

By itself it would be but iirc a while back he asked questions related
to busytone & "it doesn't work" through crossposting and someone had
answered by directing him to *-users. I was merely stressing a point
previously made. Having experienced China it would not be the first time
that directions were missed due to the language/cultural barrier.
Admittedly I did not read back all his posts and answers. If I was off
please accept my apologies.

Patrick