[Asterisk-Dev] Agent channel problem

Ranga rangarao.v at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 04:36:14 MST 2004

Hi,

I am using stable 1.0.2 version.

When I dialedin and joined a queue which in turn calls up a group( I
have only one agent logged-in, in the group )  in agent channel, it
worked well.
Keeping this call active, I made a second call which was placed in
queue, as it is intended.
When first caller hangs up, the new caller is not being connected to the agent.
Where as if the caller has been disconnected with '*', it worked well.

Later I commented the line 764 in chan_agent and built it again.Then
it worked well.

761:             if (p->chan) {
762:                 ast_queue_frame(p->chan, &null_frame);
763:                 ast_mutex_unlock(&p->lock); /* For other thread
to read the condition. */
764:                 ast_mutex_lock(&p->app_lock);
765:                 ast_mutex_lock(&p->lock);

I thought it this way:

login_exec is waiting for app_lock (Line 1438) to be released which
never happend and its polling loop did not procede further. Which is
not letting the route complete, though agent_new found the free agent.

Am I missing any thing here?

TIA
Ranga