[Asterisk-Dev] SIP Outbound Proxy support

Brian Roy b.t.roy at brianandkelly.ws
Sun Nov 14 12:57:38 MST 2004

Does this resolve the funky peer/context resolution if you have more
than one register with a single provider?

I noticed this after the Broadvoice patch was released. I had to jump
through multiple hoops (3+ hours of resolving SIP 4XX errors) to get to
a configuration that works.

I would be happy to assist you in testing/coding for this. I have an
enormous summary that I send Broadvoice last night after I finally
figured out what was happening and the configuration to make it work (it
still is not right).

Let me know...

Brian Roy