[Asterisk-Dev] Broadvoice chan_sip patch

Brian Roy b.t.roy at brianandkelly.ws
Fri Nov 12 17:13:09 MST 2004

Here is the behavior I am noticing:

The registration appears to "bounce" back and forth between two proxies
(DCA and LAX). When this happens the incoming breaks.

I have added LAX to my hosts file to no avail. If I ping
sip.broadvoice.com I get lax, but if I do hosts sip.broadvoice.com I get
dca and lax in random (round robin DNS???) order.

Perhaps this is a user's issue... I can take this there.

Brian