[Asterisk-Dev] Compatibility with FC3 ?

Rob Gagnon rob at networkip.net
Mon Nov 8 12:08:30 MST 2004

No, this IS a -dev question as certain kernels have had issues in the past.
I was merely giving a heads-up on the list about the existence of FC3 so
people can check it out.

I am not using FC3, but it would be prudent to actually test it on that OS
before making an all-encompassing statement that it will just work.