[Asterisk-Dev] G.729 for Asterisk: new version released

Andreas Sikkema andreas.sikkema at ritstele.com
Thu Nov 4 03:07:28 MST 2004

asterisk-dev-bounces at lists.digium.com wrote:

> This is after-all a Digium hosted resource we are using,
> there should be
> some sort of consideration in its usage.

Of course, but "competitors" of Digium should also be
"allowed" to post Asterisk stuff (patches, distributions,
hardware) here, because that is what you ask for when
open sourcing (freeing) your apps.

Now, a crack for the Digium G.729 codec is a different
matter IMHO.

Then again, I'm Dutch and in practice our governement
allows more stuff than the letter of the law.

--
Andreas Sikkema                Rits tele.com
Scheepmakersstraat 11      3011 VH Rotterdam