[Asterisk-Dev] Update cvs

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Wed Nov 3 12:47:11 MST 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-03 at 20:28 +0100, Robin van Leyden wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible for me to update a file in the cvs ????

Not without a HUGE amount of trust.

You are better off making a patch for whatever you need and submitting
it with a description of the bug you are fixing to the bug tracker at
http://bugs.digium.com. Then you need to get a disclaimer sheet from
Digium, last I knew there was 2 varieties. Then you need to decide which
you like and sign and return one to Digium. At that point your patch can
be looked over based on it's merits and a descision made as to whether
or not your patch gets merged.