[Asterisk-Dev] User Accounts-Newbie question

Ashling O'Driscoll ashling.odriscoll at cit.ie
Wed Nov 3 05:05:21 MST 2004

Hi all,

I've set up Asterisk and it's successfully up and running. I now have
a windows messenger sip client configured for sip and when i try to
register it asks me for a username and password. How to create and
manage user accounts on asterisk?...I've seen examples for extensions
and stuff but I dont want things to get that complicated yet.

Thanks for the help,
Aisling.

The above electronic mail transmission is confidential and intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. Its contents may be protected by legal and/or professional privilege. Should it be received by you in error please contact the sender at the above quoted email address. Any unauthorised form of reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited. The Institute does not guarantee the security of any information electronically transmitted and is not liable if the information contained in this communication is not a proper and complete record of the message as transmitted by the sender nor for any delay in its receipt.