[Asterisk-Dev] PHP vs C

Matthew Boehm mboehm at cytelcom.com
Tue Nov 2 07:15:25 MST 2004

Yes, I've looked at it but it only calculates cost based off 1 rate. I mean,
we need to have both the retail rate and wholesale rate in the tables. And,
I don't think it can determine if a call is local or not based on area code.
We have rate centers too that the app doesn't take into account. It was
quite a headache when my manager was trying to describe to me how lcr should
work.

Matthew