[Asterisk-Dev] Solaris Port (was: asterisk-users: Re: Fedora Core 2 and Kernel 2.6)

Dr. Rich Murphey Rich at WhiteOakLabs.com
Tue May 25 19:42:21 MST 2004

Sounds great!

It would certainly be helpful to have a cvs tree in order to consolidate and
stabilize changes for FreeBSD.  If sourceforge provides resources for
automated builds that might be a good place to do it.  Heck, I'll host it if
we can't find someplace more suitable.  BTW, do you have any objections to
using subversion?

The zaptel in ports is older than the zaptel version in asterisk CVS head I
believe.  That's worth looking at as well.

Cheers,
Rich Murphey