[Asterisk-Dev] native bridge woes

mjr-asterisk at ranney.com mjr-asterisk at ranney.com
Fri May 21 13:27:04 MST 2004

"brian" <brian at bkw.org> writes:

> Does seem to drop out for like half a second?

Yes, that's exactly what it does.

> If so then look in rtp.c for a usleep of 500000 and change it to like 5000
> to see if that helps :)

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll try it out tonight.  I can't try it
out now without inconveniencing lots of people.

I guess this comment pretty much explains it:

        /* XXX Wait a half a second for things to settle up
                        this really should be fixed XXX */

However, its fairly disturbing that I can't disable native bridging
through normal means.  All peers have canreinvite=no set, I've
answered the call in the dialplan, etc.  Still asterisk native bridges
the calls.
Matt Ranney - mjr at ranney.com