[Asterisk-Dev] problem with cdr_odbc

brian brian at bkw.org
Wed May 19 15:22:56 MST 2004

You can't.  I won't allow you to submit something to cvs that will bypass
the prepare.  If you bypass prepare you open yourself up for an SQL
injection attack.  The prepare escapes all the nasty stuff. Let me see if I
can find the proper solution for CVS.  The FreeTDS driver needs to be fixed.

All it takes is someone with some time to call your system with some jacked
up callerid name and BOOM they can delete your whole database (in theory).

bkw