[Asterisk-Dev] Callingcard (again, sorry!)

Apollon Koutlides apollon at planewalk.net
Wed May 19 08:54:53 MST 2004

Jeremy McNamara wrote:

> Both solutions do not scale.  Trying to process CSV's are completely
> wrong and triggers are going to be a loosing battle for CPU time as
> your volume increases.

> AGI and/or RADIUS are not the solution either. Use the power of
> Asterisk, don't side step it.

I fully agree :-)

What I'm building is more-or-less a design prototype and all development
is done keeping in mind that I'll have to re-implement (read: pay
somebody to implement, I can't code in C) in an application (or more
than one application) and an extra cdr module. OTOH, that will have to
wait until I can provide enough proof to the management that an
investment to OSS development can actually give us a working prepaid
platform...

Apollon Koutlides