[Asterisk-Dev] libsrtp

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Fri May 14 11:53:41 MST 2004

Jim -
   I'd like to put my most robust approval in for this as well.  :-)

   Encryption is a real concern of mine (and my customers.)  SRTP is a
great tool, though we'd be well-advised to also have TLS for SIP, and
whole-enchliada-encryption for IAX2.

   However, I'd be happy with starting with some RFC-approved method
of encrypting SIP RTP streams, if you have the time and experience to
put that together.

JT